[Eisfair] Backup von Emails

Holger Bruenjes holgerbruenjes at gmx.net
Fr Jul 20 17:39:41 CEST 2012

Hallo Juergen

Am 2012-07-20 16:59, schrieb Juergen Edner:

> Tant Google wirft ein paar Treffer aus, wenn man nach mailfs sucht.
> Scheinbar hast Du gibt es MC-Varianten die eine mailfs-Unterstützung
> o.ä. mitbringen. Der auf meinem eisfair-Rechner installierte MC
> Paketversion v1.2.2) bringt dies scheinbar nicht mit.

hmm, sag mir welcher Parameter es sein soll ;-)

Holger

holbru at eisseven:/usr/src/utils/mc/mc-4.8.1.3> ./configure --help
`configure' configures this package to adapt to many kinds of systems.

Usage: ./configure [OPTION]... [VAR=VALUE]...

To assign environment variables (e.g., CC, CFLAGS...), specify them as
VAR=VALUE.  See below for descriptions of some of the useful variables.

Defaults for the options are specified in brackets.

Configuration:
   -h, --help              display this help and exit
       --help=short        display options specific to this package
       --help=recursive    display the short help of all the
included packages
   -V, --version           display version information and exit
   -q, --quiet, --silent   do not print `checking ...' messages
       --cache-file=FILE   cache test results in FILE [disabled]
   -C, --config-cache      alias for `--cache-file=config.cache'
   -n, --no-create         do not create output files
       --srcdir=DIR        find the sources in DIR [configure dir or
`..']

Installation directories:
   --prefix=PREFIX         install architecture-independent files in
PREFIX
                           [/usr/local]
   --exec-prefix=EPREFIX   install architecture-dependent files in
EPREFIX
                           [PREFIX]

By default, `make install' will install all the files in
`/usr/local/bin', `/usr/local/lib' etc.  You can specify
an installation prefix other than `/usr/local' using `--prefix',
for instance `--prefix=$HOME'.

For better control, use the options below.

Fine tuning of the installation directories:
   --bindir=DIR            user executables [EPREFIX/bin]
   --sbindir=DIR           system admin executables [EPREFIX/sbin]
   --libexecdir=DIR        program executables [EPREFIX/libexec]
   --sysconfdir=DIR        read-only single-machine data [PREFIX/etc]
   --sharedstatedir=DIR    modifiable architecture-independent data
[PREFIX/com]
   --localstatedir=DIR     modifiable single-machine data [PREFIX/var]
   --libdir=DIR            object code libraries [EPREFIX/lib]
   --includedir=DIR        C header files [PREFIX/include]
   --oldincludedir=DIR     C header files for non-gcc [/usr/include]
   --datarootdir=DIR       read-only arch.-independent data root
[PREFIX/share]
   --datadir=DIR           read-only architecture-independent data
[DATAROOTDIR]
   --infodir=DIR           info documentation [DATAROOTDIR/info]
   --localedir=DIR         locale-dependent data [DATAROOTDIR/locale]
   --mandir=DIR            man documentation [DATAROOTDIR/man]
   --docdir=DIR            documentation root [DATAROOTDIR/doc/PACKAGE]
   --htmldir=DIR           html documentation [DOCDIR]
   --dvidir=DIR            dvi documentation [DOCDIR]
   --pdfdir=DIR            pdf documentation [DOCDIR]
   --psdir=DIR             ps documentation [DOCDIR]

Program names:
   --program-prefix=PREFIX            prepend PREFIX to installed
program names
   --program-suffix=SUFFIX            append SUFFIX to installed
program names
   --program-transform-name=PROGRAM   run sed PROGRAM on installed
program names

X features:
   --x-includes=DIR    X include files are in DIR
   --x-libraries=DIR   X library files are in DIR

System types:
   --build=BUILD     configure for building on BUILD [guessed]
   --host=HOST       cross-compile to build programs to run on HOST
[BUILD]

Optional Features:
   --disable-option-checking  ignore unrecognized --enable/--with
options
   --disable-FEATURE       do not include FEATURE (same as
--enable-FEATURE=no)
   --enable-FEATURE[=ARG]  include FEATURE [ARG=yes]
   --enable-silent-rules          less verbose build output (undo:
`make V=1')
   --disable-silent-rules         verbose build output (undo: `make
V=0')
   --enable-maintainer-mode  enable make rules and dependencies not
useful
                           (and sometimes confusing) to the casual
installer
   --disable-dependency-tracking  speeds up one-time build
   --enable-dependency-tracking   do not reject slow dependency
extractors
   --enable-shared[=PKGS]  build shared libraries [default=yes]
   --enable-static[=PKGS]  build static libraries [default=yes]
   --enable-fast-install[=PKGS]
                           optimize for fast installation [default=yes]
   --disable-libtool-lock  avoid locking (might break parallel builds)
   --disable-doxygen-doc   don't generate any doxygen documentation
   --disable-doxygen-dot   don't generate graphics for doxygen
documentation
   --enable-doxygen-man    generate doxygen manual pages
   --enable-doxygen-rtf    generate doxygen RTF documentation
   --enable-doxygen-xml    generate doxygen XML documentation
   --enable-doxygen-chm    generate doxygen compressed HTML help
documentation
   --enable-doxygen-chi    generate doxygen seperate compressed HTML
help index
                           file
   --disable-doxygen-html  don't generate doxygen plain HTML
documentation
   --enable-doxygen-ps     generate doxygen PostScript documentation
   --enable-doxygen-pdf    generate doxygen PDF documentation
   --enable-mclib          Compile shared library libmc.so [no]
   --disable-largefile     omit support for large files
   --disable-nls           do not use Native Language Support
   --disable-rpath         do not hardcode runtime library paths
   --disable-assert        turn off assertions
   --disable-vfs           Disable VFS
   --enable-vfs-cpio       Support for cpio filesystem [yes]
   --enable-vfs-tar        Support for tar filesystem [yes]
   --enable-vfs-sfs        Support for sfs filesystem [yes]
   --enable-vfs-extfs      Support for extfs filesystem [yes]
   --enable-vfs-undelfs    Support for ext2 undelete filesystem [no]
   --enable-vfs-ftp        Support for FTP filesystem [yes]
   --enable-vfs-fish       Support for FISH filesystem [yes]
   --enable-vfs-smb        Support for SMB filesystem [no]
   --enable-background     Support for background file operations
[[yes]]
   --enable-charset        Support for charset selection and
conversion [yes]
   --enable-werror         Handle all compiler warnings as errors

   --enable-tests          Enable unit tests (see
                           http://check.sourceforge.net/)

Optional Packages:
   --with-PACKAGE[=ARG]    use PACKAGE [ARG=yes]
   --without-PACKAGE       do not use PACKAGE (same as
--with-PACKAGE=no)
   --with-pic              try to use only PIC/non-PIC objects
[default=use
                           both]
   --with-gnu-ld           assume the C compiler uses GNU ld
[default=no]
   --with-sysroot=DIR Search for dependent libraries within DIR
                         (or the compiler's sysroot if not specified).
   --with-glib-static      Link glib statically [no]
   --with-mmap              Use the mmap call [yes if found]
   --with-gnu-ld           assume the C compiler uses GNU ld default=no
   --with-libiconv-prefix[=DIR]  search for libiconv in DIR/include
and DIR/lib
   --without-libiconv-prefix     don't search for libiconv in
includedir and libdir
   --with-included-gettext use the GNU gettext library included here
   --with-libintl-prefix[=DIR]  search for libintl in DIR/include
and DIR/lib
   --without-libintl-prefix     don't search for libintl in
includedir and libdir
   --with-x                use the X Window System
   --with-smb-configdir=DIR    Where to put configuration files
   --with-smb-codepagedir=DIR  Where to put codepage files
   --with-gpm-mouse         Compile with gpm mouse support (Linux only)
                            [yes if found]
   --with-search-engine=type
                           Select low-level search engine (since
glib >= 2.14)
                           [glib|pcre]

   --with-pcre[=prefix]    Compile pcre part (via libpcre check)
   --with-subshell          Compile in concurrent subshell [yes]
   --with-subshell=optional Don't run concurrent shell by default [no]
   --with-screen=LIB        Compile with screen library: slang or
                            ncurses [slang if found]
   --with-slang-includes=[DIR]
                           set path to SLANG includes
[default=/usr/include];
                           make sense only if --with-screen=slang
   --with-slang-libs=[DIR] set path to SLANG library
[default=/usr/lib]; make
                           sense only if --with-screen=slang
   --with-ncurses-includes=[DIR]
                           set path to ncurses includes
[default=/usr/include];
                           make sense only if --with-screen=ncurses; for
                           /usr/local/include/ncurses specify
                           /usr/local/include
   --with-ncurses-libs=[DIR]
                           set path to ncurses library
[default=/usr/lib]; make
                           sense only if --with-screen=ncurses
   --with-edit              Enable internal editor [yes]
   --with-diff-viewer       Compile with diff viewer [yes]
   --with-homedir          Choose any place of user settings
relative to home
                           dir, or XDG for respect XDG standards [XDG]

Some influential environment variables:
   CC          C compiler command
   CFLAGS      C compiler flags
   LDFLAGS     linker flags, e.g. -L<lib dir> if you have libraries in a
               nonstandard directory <lib dir>
   LIBS        libraries to pass to the linker, e.g. -l<library>
   CPPFLAGS    (Objective) C/C++ preprocessor flags, e.g. -I<include
dir> if
               you have headers in a nonstandard directory <include dir>
   CPP         C preprocessor
   PKG_CONFIG  path to pkg-config utility
   PKG_CONFIG_PATH
               directories to add to pkg-config's search path
   PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR
               path overriding pkg-config's built-in search path
   DOXYGEN_PAPER_SIZE
               a4wide (default), a4, letter, legal or executive
   GLIB_CFLAGS C compiler flags for GLIB, overriding pkg-config
   GLIB_LIBS   linker flags for GLIB, overriding pkg-config
   XMKMF       Path to xmkmf, Makefile generator for X Window System
   GMODULE_CFLAGS
               C compiler flags for GMODULE, overriding pkg-config
   GMODULE_LIBS
               linker flags for GMODULE, overriding pkg-config
   SLANG_CFLAGS
               C compiler flags for SLANG, overriding pkg-config
   SLANG_LIBS  linker flags for SLANG, overriding pkg-config
   CHECK_CFLAGS
               C compiler flags for CHECK, overriding pkg-config
   CHECK_LIBS  linker flags for CHECK, overriding pkg-config

Use these variables to override the choices made by `configure' or
to help
it to find libraries and programs with nonstandard names/locations.

Report bugs to the package provider.
holbru at eisseven:/usr/src/utils/mc/mc-4.8.1.3>