[Eisfair] Probleme beim Mailversand unter eisfair2

Christoph Schütz christoph-schuetz at gmx.net
Mo Mai 5 16:09:11 CEST 2014

Hallo Jürgen,

Am 05.05.2014, 10:52 Uhr, schrieb Jürgen Witt <j-witt at web.de>:

> mit diesen dürftigen Angaben (welche Pakete mit welcher Version setzt Du
> ein?  Wie sind sie konfiguriert?) wirst Du kaum eine Chance haben, hier
> Hilfe zu erhalten.

hatte ich im Eifer des Gefechtes völlig unterschlagen :-)

base     : 2.2.9
eiskernel: 1.2.2 (3.0.0-32-generic-pae)
mail	 : 1.12.1

MAIL-KONFIGURATION

START_POP3='yes'                       # start POP3 server: yes or no
START_IMAP='yes'                       # start IMAP server: yes or no
POP3IMAP_CREATE_MBX='no'               # create mbx mailbox for imap
POP3IMAP_TRANSPORT='default'           # transport to use: default, tls or
both
POP3IMAP_IDENT_CALLBACKS='no'          # enable ident callbacks: yes or no

# pop3/imap: mail users and optional passwords

MAIL_USER_USE_MAILONLY_PASSWORDS='yes' # use seperate mail passwords: yes
or no
MAIL_USER_N='3'                        # number of mail-accounts
MAIL_USER_1_ACTIVE='yes'               # 1. activate account: yes or no
MAIL_USER_1_USER='m*****'               #    username
MAIL_USER_1_PASS='********'         #    optional mail only password

MAIL_USER_2_ACTIVE='yes'
MAIL_USER_2_USER='c*****'
MAIL_USER_2_PASS='*******'

MAIL_USER_3_ACTIVE='yes'
MAIL_USER_3_USER='h******'
MAIL_USER_3_PASS='*******'

# imap: shared and public folders
#
# Optional:
#   Setup public or shared imap folders. This feature is not supported by
#   some mail clients, but has succesfully tested with netscape messenger.

IMAP_SHARED_PUBLIC_USERGROUP=''        # name of usergroup for shared and
                                        # public folders - default: users
IMAP_SHARED_FOLDER_N='0'               # number of shared folders to create
IMAP_SHARED_FOLDER_1_ACTIVE='no'       # 1. activate folder: yes or no
IMAP_SHARED_FOLDER_1_NAME='Family-News'
                                        #    folder to create
IMAP_SHARED_FOLDER_1_USERGROUP=''      #    individual usergroup for folder

IMAP_PUBLIC_FOLDER_N='0'               # number of public folders to create
IMAP_PUBLIC_FOLDER_1_ACTIVE='no'       # 1. activate folder: yes or no
IMAP_PUBLIC_FOLDER_1_NAME='Announcements'
                                        #    folder to create
IMAP_PUBLIC_FOLDER_1_USERGROUP=''      #    individual usergroup for folder

# fetchmail: general settings

START_FETCHMAIL='yes'                  # start FETCHMAIL client: yes or no
FETCHMAIL_PROTOCOL='pop3'              # protocol to use, normally pop3
FETCHMAIL_LIMIT='4096000'              # mail size limit. Default: 4
megabytes
FETCHMAIL_WARNINGS='86400'             # send warnings once a day (in
seconds)
FETCHMAIL_DAEMON='60'                  # check every 30 minutes (in
seconds)
FETCHMAIL_TIMEOUT='90'                 # wait for server reply (in seconds)
FETCHMAIL_BOUNCE_MAIL='no'             # send error mail to sender: yes or
no
FETCHMAIL_BOUNCE_SPAM='no'             # bounce spam mail to sender: yes
or no
FETCHMAIL_BOUNCE_SOFT='no'             # soft bounce mail: yes or no

# fetchmail: accounts

FETCHMAIL_N='1'                        # number of accounts to fetch
FETCHMAIL_1_ACTIVE='yes'               # 1. activate fetchmail entry: yes
or no
FETCHMAIL_1_COMMENT='t****@gmx.de'  #    optional comment to identify entry
FETCHMAIL_1_SERVER='pop.gmx.net'       #    mail server to poll
FETCHMAIL_1_USER='t****@gmx.de'     #    username and
FETCHMAIL_1_PASS='********'         #    password for this server
FETCHMAIL_1_FORWARD='m****@eisfair2.lan.home'
                                        #    local account to forward to
FETCHMAIL_1_SMTPHOST=''                #    smtp host to forward to,
                                        #    default is 'localhost'
FETCHMAIL_1_IMAP_FOLDER=''             #    imap folders to request,
default is 'INBOX'
FETCHMAIL_1_DOMAIN='no'                #    if yes fetchmail gets mail for
                                        #    a whole domain.
FETCHMAIL_1_ENVELOPE='no'              #    if yes, lookup envelope
addresses
FETCHMAIL_1_ENVELOPE_HEADER=''         #    look for individual address
header
FETCHMAIL_1_SERVER_AKA_N='0'           #    number of dns aliases, default
is '0'
FETCHMAIL_1_SERVER_AKA_1=''            #    1. dns alias
FETCHMAIL_1_LOCALDOMAIN_N='0'          #    number of local domains,
default is '0'
FETCHMAIL_1_LOCALDOMAIN_1=''           #    1. local domain
FETCHMAIL_1_LOCALDOMAIN_2=''           #    2. local domain
FETCHMAIL_1_PROTOCOL=''                #    set a different protocol
                                        #    default is FETCHMAIL_PROTOCOL
FETCHMAIL_1_PORT=''                    #    set a different ip port,
default is 'pop3'
FETCHMAIL_1_AUTH_TYPE=''               #    set a different authentication
type
                                        #    default is 'any'
FETCHMAIL_1_ACCEPT_BAD_HEADER='no'     #    accept bad email headers: yes
or no
FETCHMAIL_1_DNS_LOOKUP='yes'           #    if yes dns lookups are
performed
FETCHMAIL_1_KEEP='no'                  #    if yes mail is left on the
server
FETCHMAIL_1_FETCHALL='no'              #    if yes all mail is fetched
 from the server
FETCHMAIL_1_MSG_LIMIT='0'              #    number of messages per
session, default '0'
FETCHMAIL_1_SSL_PROTOCOL='none'        #    ssl protocol: none, ssl2, ssl3
or tls1
FETCHMAIL_1_SSL_TRANSPORT='no'         #    enable ssl transport
FETCHMAIL_1_SSL_FINGERPRINT=''         #    ssl fingerprint

# smtp: general settings

START_SMTP='yes'                       # start SMTP server: yes or no
SMTP_QUALIFY_DOMAIN='eisfair2.lan.home'
                                        # domain to be added to all
unqualified
                                        # addresses
SMTP_HOSTNAME='m****.dyndns.org'       # canonical hostname of eisfair
server
SMTP_QUEUE_INTERVAL='30'               # queueing interval in minutes,
usually 30
SMTP_QUEUE_OUTBOUND_MAIL='no'          # set to yes if you are using a
dialup ISP
                                        # and you want to queue outbound
mail until
                                        # next queue run which must be
initiated
                                        # manually or cron-job
SMTP_QUEUE_ACCEPT_PER_CONNECTION='10'  # msg number to accept in one smtp
session
SMTP_LISTEN_PORT='25'                  # port on which Exim is listening
for
                                        # inbound traffic, default is 'smtp'
SMTP_MAIL_TO_UNKNOWN_USERS='forward'   # how to handle mail to unknown
mail users:
                                        # bounce, copy or forward
                                        # default is 'bounce'
SMTP_ALLOW_EXIM_FILTERS='no'           # allow exim filters in .forward
file: yes or no
SMTP_CHECK_RECIPIENTS=''               # check that not more than the
given number of
                                        # recipients per mail are addressed
at once.
                                        # Default is being set to 100
SMTP_CHECK_SPOOL_SPACE=''              # check if enough disk space for
spool directory
                                        # is available. Default is being
set to 10Mb
SMTP_CHECK_SPOOL_INODES=''             # check if enough inodes for spool
directory
                                        # are available. Default is being
set to 100
SMTP_LIMIT=''                          # mail size limit. Default is being
set to 50Mb
SMTP_REMOVE_RECEIPT_REQUEST='no'       # remove external receipt request:
yes or no
SMTP_SERVER_TRANSPORT='default'        # transport to use: default, tls or
both
SMTP_IDENT_CALLBACKS='no'              # enable ident callbacks: yes or no
SMTP_SERVER_TLS_ADVERTISE_HOSTS=''     # advertise STARTLS to these hosts,
to disable
                                        # this feature set to '' (required
for tls!)
SMTP_SERVER_TLS_VERIFY_HOSTS=''        # verify tls certs of these hosts,
to diasble
                                        # this feature set to ''
SMTP_SERVER_TLS_TRY_VERIFY_HOSTS=''    # try to verify tls certs of these
hosts, to
                                        # disable this feature set to ''
SMTP_SERVER_SSMTP='no'                 # start SSMTP server: yes or no
SMTP_SERVER_SSMTP_LISTEN_PORT=''       # port on which Exim is listening
for
                                        # inbound traffic, default is
'ssmtp'

# smtp: local domains

SMTP_LOCAL_DOMAIN_N='3'                # number of local domains
SMTP_LOCAL_DOMAIN_1='@'                # 1. local domain, @ means
SMTP_HOSTNAME
SMTP_LOCAL_DOMAIN_2='localhost'        # 2. local domain
SMTP_LOCAL_DOMAIN_3='eisfair2.lan.home'
                                        # 3. local domain

# smtp: relay to domains
#
# Optional:
#   The folllowing setting specify domains for which your host is an
incoming
#   relay. If you are not doing any relaying, you should leave the list
empty.
#   However, if your host is an MX backup or gateway of some kind for some
#   domains, you must set SMTP_RELAY_TO_DOMAIN_x to match those domains.

SMTP_RELAY_TO_DOMAIN_N='1'             # domains for which we are incoming
relay
SMTP_RELAY_TO_DOMAIN_1='m*****.dyndns.org'

SMTP_RELAY_TO_DOMAIN_2='mail.gmx.net'

# smtp: relay from hosts
#
# The following settings specify hosts that can use your host as an
# outgoing relay to any other host on the Internet. Such a setting
# commonly refers to a complete local network as well as the localhost.

SMTP_RELAY_FROM_HOST_N='2'             # hosts/nets from we accept
outgoing mails
SMTP_RELAY_FROM_HOST_1='127.0.0.1'
SMTP_RELAY_FROM_HOST_2='192.168.2.0/24'

SMTP_RELAY_FROM_HOST_3='127.0.0.1'

# smtp: server authentication
#
# Optional:
#   Set the type of server authentication.
#   none   - no authentication
#   user   - each user authenticates himself by his username/password
#   server - all users authenticate themself by sending a global user/pass

SMTP_AUTH_TYPE='user'                  # authentication: none, user,
server,
                                        # user_light or server_light
SMTP_AUTH_USER='m****'                 # if server: global username, else
empty
SMTP_AUTH_PASS='*******'           # if server: global password, else empty

# smtp: smarthosts
#
# Optional:
#   Send all outgoing messages to a smarthost (e.g. mail server of your
isp).

SMTP_SMARTHOST_ONE_FOR_ALL='yes'       # use one smarthost for all
accounts:
                                        # if 'yes', the first entry will be
read
                                        # if 'no', user specific entries
will be used
SMTP_SMARTHOST_DOMAINS=''              # if
SMTP_SMARTHOST_ONE_FOR_ALL='yes' then
                                        # use it only for these domains
(separated by ':')
SMTP_SMARTHOST_ROUTE_TYPE='addr'       # if
SMTP_SMARTHOST_ONE_FOR_ALL='no' then how to select
                                        # smart host: by sender mail
'addr'ess or destination 'domain'
SMTP_SMARTHOST_N='1'                   # number of smarthost entries
SMTP_SMARTHOST_1_HOST='mail.gmx.net'   # 1. smart host to send mail to,
e.g. mail.gmx.net
SMTP_SMARTHOST_1_AUTH_TYPE='plain'     #    'none', 'plain', 'login',
'md5' or 'msn'
SMTP_SMARTHOST_1_ADDR='m****@eisfair2.lan.home'
                                        #    if
SMTP_SMARTHOST_ROUTE_TYPE='addr': sender mail address
SMTP_SMARTHOST_1_DOMAIN=''             #    if
SMTP_SMARTHOST_ROUTE_TYPE='domain': destination domain
SMTP_SMARTHOST_1_USER='t*****b at gmx.de'
                                        #    if authentication required:
username
SMTP_SMARTHOST_1_PASS='*******'    #    if authentication required:
password
SMTP_SMARTHOST_1_FORCE_AUTH='no'       #    set to 'yes' to allow only
authenticated connections
SMTP_SMARTHOST_1_FORCE_TLS='no'        #    set to 'yes' to allow only
secure connections
SMTP_SMARTHOST_1_PORT=''               #    port to use for outgoing
connections, default is 'smtp'

# smtp: update ignore hosts file

SMTP_UPDATE_IGNORE_HOSTS='no'          # update ignore hosts: yes or no
SMTP_UPDATE_IGNORE_HOSTS_CRON_SCHEDULE='5 1 * * 0'
                                        # cron configuration string

# smtp: aliases
#
# Here you can specify aliases
#
# General format:
#   SMTP_ALIASES_x_ALIAS_y='name: user1[,user2,...]
#
# Example:
#   SMTP_ALIASES_N='2'
#   ...
#   SMTP_ALIASES_2_DOMAIN='2nd.local.lan'
#   SMTP_ALIASES_2_ALIAS_N='1'
#   SMTP_ALIASES_2_ALIAS_1='frank: fm,foo at otherwhere.com'
#
# Mails to frank at domain.de will be delivered to local user fm and to
# user foo at otherwhere.com.

SMTP_ALIASES_N='1'                     # number of domains: default: 1
SMTP_ALIASES_1_DOMAIN=''               # 1. domain name: will only be read
if SMTP_ALIASES_N > 1
                                        #    and not SMTP_ALIASES_1_DOMAIN
SMTP_ALIASES_1_ALIAS_N='1'             #    number of aliases
SMTP_ALIASES_1_ALIAS_1='root:   fm'    #    1. alias must be for user
'root'!

# smtp: outgoing addresses
#
# Here you can specify an address translation table which is only available
# if SMTP_SMARTHOST_N has been set to a value greater than 0.
#
# General format:
#   SMTP_OUTGOING_ADDRESSES_x='name: email address'
#
# Example:
#   SMTP_OUTGOING_ADDRESSES_1='fm: frank at domain.de'
#
#   Mail from local user 'fm' will be delivered by using sender address
#   'frank at domain.de'.

SMTP_OUTGOING_ADDRESSES_N='1'
SMTP_OUTGOING_ADDRESSES_1='m******:    t*******@gmx.de'

SMTP_OUTGOING_ADDRESSES_2='fm:    frank at domain.de'

# smtp: incoming addresses
#
# Example:
#   SMTP_HEADER_REWRITE_1_SOURCE='*@home.lan'
#   SMTP_HEADER_REWRITE_1_DESTINATION='$1 at domain.de'
#   SMTP_HEADER_REWRITE_1_FLAGS='sF'
#
#   The envelope from address and the sender of an incoming smtp mail from
#   user 'frank at home.lan' will be rewritten to 'frank at domain.de'

SMTP_HEADER_REWRITE_N='1'              # number of rewrite rules
SMTP_HEADER_REWRITE_1_SOURCE='*@eisfair2.lan.home'
                                        # 1. search mask
SMTP_HEADER_REWRITE_1_DESTINATION='m****@m*****.dyndns.org'
                                        #    replace string
SMTP_HEADER_REWRITE_1_FLAGS='f'        #    what to rewrite

#
# Explanation of example below:
#
# A mail to 'eisfair at domain.de' will be delivered to all members in the
list.
# The reply address will be changed to 'eisfair at domain.de'!
here!

SMTP_LIST_1_ACTIVE='no'                # 1. activate list: yes or no
SMTP_LIST_1_NAME='eisfair'             #    name of list
SMTP_LIST_1_USER_N='2'                 #    number of list members
SMTP_LIST_1_USER_1='frank at home.lan'    #    1. member
SMTP_LIST_1_USER_2='tom at home.lan'      #    2. member

SMTP_LIST_2_ACTIVE='no'                # 2. activate list: yes or no
SMTP_LIST_2_NAME='fli4l'               #    name of list
SMTP_LIST_2_USER_N='2'                 #    number of list members
SMTP_LIST_2_USER_1='frank at home.lan'    #    1. member
SMTP_LIST_2_USER_2='joe at home.lan'      #    2. member

# exiscan: virus scanning
#
# Here you can specify an additinal antivirus scanner Please make sure
# that you have installed a antivirus software prior you enable these
feature.

START_EXISCAN='no'                     # start EXISCAN: yes or no
EXISCAN_ACTION_ON_FAILURE='defer'      # defer, drop or ignore scanner
failures
EXISCAN_CRYPT_SALT='***********'  # crypt salt - `must' be set to a unique
                                        # character string!
EXISCAN_DEMIME_ENABLED='yes'           # unpack mime containers: yes or no
EXISCAN_DEMIME_ACTION='pass'           # action on mime exploids: pass,
reject,
                                        # discard, freeze, redirect
<address>
EXISCAN_AV_ENABLED='no'                # use viruscanner: yes or no
EXISCAN_AV_ACTION='reject'             # action on virus: pass, reject,
discard,
                                        # freeze, redirect <address>
EXISCAN_AV_SUBJECT_TAG='*VIRUS*'       # mark subject with tag, only
usefull if
                                        # EXISCAN_AV_ACTION has been set to
'pass'
EXISCAN_AV_SCANNER='auto'              # scanner: auto, cmdline, sophie,
kavdaemon,
                                        # aveserver, clamd, drweb, fsecure,
mksd
EXISCAN_AV_PATH=''                     # path to antivirus scanner
EXISCAN_AV_OPTIONS=''                  # cmdline option for scanner incl.
'%s'
EXISCAN_AV_TRIGGER=''                  # regexp string if virus has been
found
EXISCAN_AV_DESCRIPTION=''              # grep virus name from regexp
description
EXISCAN_AV_SOCKET=''                   # socket for sophie, kavdaemon,
clamav ...
EXISCAN_AV_SKIP_AUTHENTICATED='no'     # skip scan for authenticated users
EXISCAN_EXTENSION_ENABLED='no'         # use extension checking: yes or no
EXISCAN_EXTENSION_ACTION='reject'      # action on extension: pass,
reject, discard,
                                        # freeze, redirect <address>
EXISCAN_EXTENSION_DATA='exe:com:vbs'   # filter 'exe', 'com' and 'vbs'
extensions
EXISCAN_REGEX_ENABLED='no'             # use regex checking: yes or no
EXISCAN_REGEX_ACTION='reject'          # action on regex: pass, reject,
discard,
                                        # freeze, redirect <address>
EXISCAN_REGEX_DATA='[Mm]ortage : make money'
                                        # filter '[Mm]ortage' and 'make
money' strings
EXISCAN_SPAMD_ENABLED='no'             # use spamd checking: yes or no
EXISCAN_SPAMD_ACTION='redirect spam at home.lan'
                                        # action on spamd: pass, reject,
discard,
                                        # freeze, redirect <address>
EXISCAN_SPAMD_HEADER_STYLE='flag'      # type of X-header: none, single,
flag, full,
                                        # alwaysfull
EXISCAN_SPAMD_SUBJECT_TAG='*SPAM*'     # mark subject with tag, only
usefull if
                                        # EXISCAN_SPAMD_ACTION has been set
to 'pass'
EXISCAN_SPAMD_THRESHOLD='5.0'          # spamd score threshold
EXISCAN_SPAMD_ADDRESS='127.0.0.1 783'  # address on which spamd is
listening
EXISCAN_SPAMD_LIMIT='100k'             # mail size limit, default: no limit
EXISCAN_SPAMD_SKIP_AUTHENTICATED='no'  # skip scan for authenticated users

# mail: send warning if TLS certificates will become invalid

MAIL_CERTS_WARNING='no'                # send certs warning: yes or no
MAIL_CERTS_WARNING_SUBJECT='TLS certificates warning'
                                        # subject of warning mail
MAIL_CERTS_WARNING_CRON_SCHEDULE='3 1 1,11,22 * *'
                                        # cron configuration string

# mail: send exim statistics

MAIL_STATISTICS_INFOMAIL='no'          # send statistics infomail: yes or
no
MAIL_STATISTICS_INFOMAIL_SUBJECT='Mail server statistics'
                                        # subject of infomail
MAIL_STATISTICS_INFOMAIL_CRON_SCHEDULE='55 23 * * 6'
                                        # cron configuration string

# mail: log handling
#
# Here you can specify how many logs should be saved and in with interval.
#
# Example:
#   MAIL_LOG_COUNT='10' - save the last 10 log files
#   MAIL_LOG_INTERVAL='daily' - save one log file per day

MAIL_LOG_COUNT='10'                    # number of log files to save
MAIL_LOG_INTERVAL='weekly'             # interval: daily, weekly, monthly

# End