[fli4l] Part time employment

ref_id64573@168city.com maurogonzal22 at gmail.com
Mo Jan 23 12:42:19 CET 2012

CivilitiesI work as a manager at a large company.Our company is well known in various fields as follows: - property- bank account operations - transportation and logistics - private enterprise service- etc.We have vacancies to be filled by Europe residents only:- salary 2.600 euro + bonus-  max 3-4 business hours a day- individual time-tableIf you are interested in our offer please submit us as follows: e u r 2 @ u l t r a u p s . c o m (Delete Spaces In Email Address Before Using It)Full name:Country:City:E-mail:Mobile phone-number: Attention! We need just the people residing in EU.Please, write your name and Telephone Number so that our manager could contact you, ask the necessary questions and answer yours.