[jacorb-developer] Adding FQDN in NS_Ref instead of hostname

Phil Mesnier mesnier_p at ociweb.com
Tue Apr 3 18:18:03 CEST 2012

Hi Kannan,

What version of JacORB are you using? We are close to releasing JacORB 3.0, if you haven't, can  you try getting the latest beta code from the JacORB download page, and confirm it still has a problem.

And so there is no ambiguity, can you give an example of an errant generated NS_Ref, and an example of what the corrected form should look like?

Thanks,
Phil