[Fli4l_games] Site

Alex Dunbar alexpdunbar at gmail.com
Fr Jun 1 00:42:18 CEST 2012

"Google" has recently made drastic changes to the way they rank websites for visibility and placement on its search engine. This was done in the form of an algorithm update called  "Penguin " this update has dramatically affected thousands of business's who rely on search engine visibility for new business coming in the way of their websites.
We are offering through the month of May 2012 a no cost website analysis to evaluate potential customers in need of better visibility and placement for their relative keywords phrases. As we all know, your website is the billboard for your business and you need to get this billboard in front of your targeted traffic in which we all know result in increased new sales.
Please reply back to this email with the best way to contact you and we will have one of our Google certified technicians give you a free evaluation on your website to increase that targeted traffic you desire to your website. Thank you and I look forward in hearing from you soon.
Sincerely,
Alex P Dunbar
"Best Google Visibility"  2 North Cascade Suite 1100
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
*Reply with unsubscribe to be removed from our mailing list*