[jacorb-developer] Requests management in JacORB

Phil Mesnier mesnier_p at ociweb.com
Wed Apr 16 17:19:54 CEST 2014

Hi Kujtim,

On Apr 16, 2014, at 8:08 AM, Kujtim Hyseni wrote:

> Phil,
>
> the demo in $JACORB_HOME/demo/interceptors is about client request interceptors and I need a server request interceptor or it is the same?

The principals are the same but the interfaces are a little different. Where the demo has a ClientForwardInterceptor that implements the ClientRequestInterceptor interface, you will implement the ServerRequestInterceptor interface.  The interfaces are provided in $JACORB_HOME/idl/omg/PortableInterceptor.idl. The orb initializer used to install the initializer is pretty much the same between client and server.

 Lots of good information can be found by googling "CORBA server request interceptor."

Good luck,
Phil

--
Phil Mesnier