[Fli4l_dev] fli4l-3.10?==?utf-8?Q?.16-r55573-testing / libmkfl?==?utf-8?Q?i4l möglicherweise fehler?==?utf-8?Q?haft?

Jupp Schmitts jschmitts at arcor.de
Mo Apr 22 14:04:40 CEST 2019

B. Sprenger schrieb am Mon, 22 April 2019 11:41
> Hi,
> ich bin kein Experte und kann dir wahrscheinlich auch nicht helfen.
> Ich vermute mal, dass auch niemand anderes ohne die Kenntnis deiner
>
> Konfiguration helfen kann.
>
> schnipp
>
> >     The file config-1/mkfli4l.txt contains errors.
> >     Please check the contents of this file and try again.
>
> Da steht es eigentlich.
> Also schau dir mal diese Datei an.
> Ansonsten poste die Base.txt und mkfli4l.txt

Bisher hab ich an der Datei mkfli4l.txt keinerlei Änderungen
vorgenommen. Hätte ich das
müssen? Ich kann hier derzeit nur schildern, wie ich bisher vorgegangen
bin.

- alle Pakete mit get_tarball_weekly heruntergeladen und auf meinem NAS
gespeichert
- aktuelle Version auf mein Laptop kopiert
- Konfigurationsdateien angepasst.
- mkfli4l config-1 ausgeführt

##-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
## fli4l 3.10.16-r55573-testing - configuration for fli4l build
##
## You can edit/change this file with any text editor.
##
##        P L E A S E   R E A D   T H E   D O C U M E N T A T I O N ,
##                      S E E   R E A D M E . T X T
##
##        B I T T E  U N B E D I N G T   D I E   D O K U M E N T A T I O
##              L E S E N ,  S I E H E   R E A D M E . T X T
##
## Creation:     2004-10-20  lanspezi
## Last Update:  $Id: mkfli4l.txt 43811 2016-01-07 17:31:01Z florian $
##
## Copyright (c) 2004-2016 - fli4l-Team <team at fli4l.de>
##-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

## to use the optional parameters for the fli4l-build-process uncomment
## the variables to set a default value - these can always be overridden
using
## commandline options passed to mkfli4l.[sh/bat]
##

#BUILDDIR='build'               # directory for fli4l files

VERBOSE='no'                    # set to "yes" to activate verbose
output

#FILESONLY='yes'                # set to "yes" to only create the
fli4l-files,
                                # e.g. no iso-image, no
netboot-image...

REMOTEUPDATE='no'               # set to "yes" to activate remote
update
REMOTEHOSTNAME=''               # hostname of remote host - default is
value of
                                # var hostname in <config-dir>/base.txt
REMOTEUSERNAME='fli4l'          # username on the remotehost
REMOTEPATHNAME='/boot'          # pathname on the remotehost
REMOTEPORT='22'                 # portnumber of sshd on remotehost
SSHKEYFILE=''                   # path to your ssh-keyfile
REMOTEREMOUNT='no'              # set to "yes" to remount /boot rw if
current
                                # running version has a readonly mounted
/boot

#TFTPBOOTPATH=''                # path to the image for tftp-boot
#TFTPBOOTIMAGE=''               # filename of image for tftp-boot
#PXESUBDIR=''                   # subdir for pxe-files

#SQUEEZE_SCRIPTS='yes'          # squeeze/compress shell-scripts

#MKFLI4L_DEBUG_OPTION=''        # debug-option for mkfli4l-program

## For Windows systems only:
DISABLE_OPTION_GUI='no'         # disables the GUI to change
build-option
                                # interactive

##-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
## fli4l 3.10.16-r55573-testing - configuration for package "base"
##
##  P L E A S E  R E A D  T H E  D O C U M E N T A T I O N !
##
##  B I T T E  U N B E D I N G T  D I E  D O K U M E N T A T I O N  L E
S E N !
##
##-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
## Creation:     26.06.2001  fm
## Last Update:  $Id: base.txt 55559 2019-04-04 19:48:10Z florian $
##
## Copyright (c) 2001-2016 - Frank Meyer, fli4l-Team <team at fli4l.de>
##
## This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
## it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
## the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
## (at your option) any later version.
##-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

# General settings:
HOSTNAME='fli4l'                # name of fli4l router
PASSWORD='fli4l'                # password for root login (console,
sshd,
                                # imond)
BOOT_TYPE='cd'                  # boot device: hd, cd, ls120,
integrated,
                                # attached, netboot, pxeboot
LIBATA_DMA='enabled'            # Use DMA on ATA Drives ('enabled') or
not
                                # ('disabled'). The default 'disabled'
allows
                                # ancient IDE CF cards to be booted
from.
                                # Use 'enabled' if you boot from a
VirtualBox's
                                # virtual device.
MOUNT_BOOT='rw'                 # mount boot device: ro, rw, no
BOOTMENU_TIME='5'               # waiting time of bootmenu in seconds
                                # before activating normal boot
TIME_INFO='MEZ-1MESZ,M3.5.0,M10.5.0/3'
                                # description of local time zone,
                                # don't touch without reading
documentation
KERNEL_VERSION='3.16.65'        # kernel version
KERNEL_BOOT_OPTION=''           # append option to kernel command line
COMP_TYPE_OPT='xz'              # compression algorithm if compression
is
                                # enabled for OPT archive;
                                # NOTE that some boot types may
disallow
                                # some compression algorithms
IP_CONNTRACK_MAX=''             # override maximum limit of connection
                                # tracking entries
POWERMANAGEMENT='acpi'          # select pm interface: none, acpi, apm,
apm_rm
                                # apm_rm switches to real mode before
invoking
                                # apm power off

# Localisation
LOCALE='de'                     # defines the default language for
several
                                # components, such as httpd

# Console settings (serial console, blank time, beep):
CONSOLE_BLANK_TIME=''           # time in minutes (1-60) to blank
                                # console; '0' = never, '' = system
default
BEEP='yes'                      # enable beep after boot and shutdown
SER_CONSOLE='no'                # use serial interface instead of or as
                                # additional output device and main
input
                                # device
SER_CONSOLE_IF='0'              # serial interface to use, 0 for ttyS0
(COM1)
SER_CONSOLE_RATE='9600'         # baudrate for serial console

# Debug Settings:
DEBUG_STARTUP='no'              # write an execution trace of the boot

# Keyboard layout
KEYBOARD_LOCALE='auto'          # auto: use most common keyboard layout
for
                                # the language specified in 'LOCALE'
#OPT_MAKEKBL='no'               # set to 'yes' to make a new local
keyboard
                                # layout map on the fli4l-router

# Ethernet card drivers:
#
#  please see file base_nic.list in your config-dir or read the
documentation
#
#
#  If you need a dummy device, use 'dummy' as your NET_DRV
#  and IP_NET_%_DEV='dummy<number>' as your device
#
NET_DRV_N='1'                   # number of ethernet drivers to load,
usually 1
NET_DRV_1='e1000'               # 1st driver: name (e.g. NE2000 PCI
clone)
NET_DRV_1_OPTION=''             # 1st driver: additional option
NET_DRV_2='ne'                  # 2nd driver: name (e.g. NE2000 ISA
clone)
NET_DRV_2_OPTION='io=0x320'     # 2nd driver: additional option

# Ether networks used with IP protocol:
IP_NET_N='2'                    # number of IP ethernet networks,
usually 1
IP_NET_1='192.168.6.1/24'       # IP address of your n'th ethernet card
and
                                # netmask in CIDR (no. of set bits)
IP_NET_1_DEV='eth0'             # required: device name like ethX

IP_NET_2='192.168.1.248/24'
IP_NET_2_DEV='eth1'

# Additional routes, optional
IP_ROUTE_N='0'                  # number of additional routes
IP_ROUTE_1='192.168.7.0/24 192.168.6.99'
                                # network/netmaskbits gateway
IP_ROUTE_2='0.0.0.0/0 192.168.6.99'
                                # example for default-route

# Packet filter configuration

PF_INPUT_POLICY='REJECT'        # be nice and use reject as policy
PF_INPUT_ACCEPT_DEF='yes'       # use default rule set
PF_INPUT_LOG='no'               # don't log at all
PF_INPUT_LOG_LIMIT='3/minute:5' # log 3 events per minute; allow a burst
of 5
                                # events
PF_INPUT_REJ_LIMIT='1/second:5' # reject 1 connection per second; allow
a burst
                                # of 5 events; otherwise drop packet
PF_INPUT_UDP_REJ_LIMIT='1/second:5'
                                # reject 1 udp packet per second; allow
a burst
                                # of 5 events; otherwise drop packet
PF_INPUT_N='1'                  # number of INPUT rules
PF_INPUT_1='tmpl:ssh ACCEPT'    # allow all hosts in the local network
                                # access the router
PF_INPUT_2='tmpl:samba DROP NOLOG'
                                # drop (or reject) samba access
PF_INPUT_2_COMMENT='no samba traffic allowed'
                                # without logging, otherwise the log
file will
                                # be filled with useless entries

PF_FORWARD_POLICY='REJECT'      # be nice and use reject as policy
PF_FORWARD_ACCEPT_DEF='yes'     # use default rule set
PF_FORWARD_LOG='no'             # don't log at all
PF_FORWARD_LOG_LIMIT='3/minute:5'
                                # log 3 events per minute; allow a burst
of 5
                                # events
PF_FORWARD_REJ_LIMIT='1/second:5'
                                # reject 1 connection per second; allow
a burst
                                # of 5 events; otherwise drop packet
PF_FORWARD_UDP_REJ_LIMIT='1/second:5'
                                # reject 1 udp packet per second; allow
a burst
                                # of 5 events; otherwise drop packet
PF_FORWARD_N='0'                # number of FORWARD rules
PF_FORWARD_1='tmpl:samba DROP'  # drop samba traffic if it tries to
leave the
                                # subnet
PF_FORWARD_2='IP_NET_1 ACCEPT'  # accept everything else

PF_OUTPUT_POLICY='ACCEPT'       # default policy for outgoing packets
PF_OUTPUT_ACCEPT_DEF='yes'      # use default rule set
PF_OUTPUT_LOG='no'              # don't log at all
PF_OUTPUT_LOG_LIMIT='3/minute:5'
                                # log 3 events per minute; allow a burst
of 5
                                # events
PF_OUTPUT_REJ_LIMIT='1/second:5'
                                # reject 1 connection per second; allow
a burst
                                # of 5 events; otherwise drop packet
PF_OUTPUT_UDP_REJ_LIMIT='1/second:5'
                                # reject 1 udp packet per second; allow
a burst
                                # of 5 events; otherwise drop packet
PF_OUTPUT_N='0'                 # number of OUTPUT rules

PF_POSTROUTING_N='1'            # number of POSTROUTING rules
PF_POSTROUTING_1='IP_NET_1 MASQUERADE'
                                # masquerade traffic leaving the subnet

PF_PREROUTING_N='0'             # number of PREROUTING rules
PF_PREROUTING_1='1.2.3.4 dynamic:22 DNAT:@client2'
                                # forward ssh connections coming from
1.2.3.4
                                # to client2

PF_PREROUTING_CT_ACCEPT_DEF='yes'
                                # use default rule set
PF_PREROUTING_CT_N='0'          # number of conntrack PREROUTING rules
PF_PREROUTING_CT_1='tmpl:ftp IP_NET_1 HELPER:ftp'
                                # associate FTP conntrack helper for
active FTP
                                # forwarded from within the LAN
PF_PREROUTING_CT_2='tmpl:ftp any dynamic HELPER:ftp'
                                # associate FTP conntrack helper for
active FTP
                                # forwarded to the router's external IP

PF_OUTPUT_CT_ACCEPT_DEF='yes'   # use default rule set
PF_OUTPUT_CT_N='0'              # number of conntrack OUTPUT rules
PF_OUTPUT_CT_1='tmpl:ftp HELPER:ftp'
                                # associate FTP conntrack helper for
outgoing
                                # active FTP on the router (this rule is
added
                                # automatically by the tools package if
                                # OPT_FTP='yes' and
FTP_PF_ENABLE_ACTIVE='yes')

PF_USR_CHAIN_N='0'              # number of user-defined rules

# Domain configuration:
# settings for DNS, DHCP server and HOSTS -> see package DNS_DHCP
DOMAIN_NAME='lan.fli4l'         # your domain name
DNS_FORWARDERS='194.8.57.8'     # DNS servers of your provider,
                                # e.g. ns.n-ix.net

# optional configuration for the host-entry of the router in /etc/hosts
#HOSTNAME_IP='IP_NET_1_IPADDR'  # IP to bind to HOSTNAME
#HOSTNAME_ALIAS_N='0'           # how many ALIAS names for the router
#HOSTNAME_ALIAS_1='router.lan.fli4l'
                                # first ALIAS name
#HOSTNAME_ALIAS_2='gateway.my.lan'
                                # secound ALIAS name

# imond configuration:
START_IMOND='no'                # start imond: yes or no
IMOND_PORT='5000'               # port (tcp), don't open it to the
outside
IMOND_PASS=''                   # imond-password, may be empty
IMOND_ADMIN_PASS=''             # imond-admin-password, may be empty
IMOND_LED=''                    # tty for led: com1 - com4 or empty
IMOND_BEEP='no'                 # beep if connection is going up/down
IMOND_LOG='no'                  # log /var/log/imond.log: yes or no
IMOND_LOGDIR='auto'             # log-directory, e.g. /var/log or auto
for
                                # saving in auto-detected savedir
IMOND_ENABLE='yes'              # accept "enable/disable" command
IMOND_DIAL='yes'                # accept "dial/hangup" command
IMOND_ROUTE='yes'               # accept "route" command
IMOND_REBOOT='yes'              # accept "reboot" command

# Generic circuit configuration:
IP_DYN_ADDR='no'                # use dyn. IP addresses (most providers
do)
DIALMODE='off'                  # standard dialmode: auto, manual, or
off

# optional package: syslogd
#OPT_SYSLOGD='no'               # start syslogd: yes or no
#SYSLOGD_RECEIVER='yes'         # receive messages from network
SYSLOGD_DEST_N='1'              # number of destinations
SYSLOGD_DEST_1='*.* /dev/console'
                                # n'th prio & destination of syslog
msgs
SYSLOGD_DEST_2='*.* @192.168.6.2'
                                # example: loghost 192.168.6.2
SYSLOGD_DEST_3='kern.info /var/log/dial.log'
                                # example: log infos to file

SYSLOGD_ROTATE='no'             # rotate syslog-files once every day
SYSLOGD_ROTATE_DIR='/data/syslog'
                                # move rotated files to ....
SYSLOGD_ROTATE_MAX='5'          # max number of rotated syslog-files

# Optional package: klogd
#OPT_KLOGD='no'                 # start klogd: yes or no

# Optional package: logip
#OPT_LOGIP='no'                 # logip: yes or no
LOGIP_LOGDIR='auto'             # log-directory, e.g. /boot or
auto-detected

# Optional package: y2k correction
#OPT_Y2K='no'                   # y2k correction: yes or no
Y2K_DAYS='0'                    # correct hardware y2k-bug: add x days

# Optional package: PNP
#OPT_PNP='no'                   # install isapnp tools: yes or no

Viele Grüße,
Jupp