[Eisfair] FUND RELEASE

Idegabriel at maill.com Idegabriel at maill.com
Fr Nov 29 00:01:16 CET 2019

Hello,

I am very sorry I have to reach you through this medium. I am a
member of the European Debt Recovery Unit and I am aware of your
ordeal about your unpaid fund.

It may also interest you to know that, not long after the Debt
Management Office (DEMO) completed the merger and acquisition
process of all pending payments in response to the petition
raised by the international community about their unpaid funds. I
discovered that their boss connived with some top officials to
divert funds approve to settle unpaid inheritances, email lottery
winners, Internet scam victims, unclaimed consignments(concealed
funds) and International Contractors.

The DEMO has already given approval for the payment of your fund
but they deliberately withheld your payment file and continue to
demand fees from you through their associates from different
unassigned affiliates mostly from Africa, US and the Netherlands
all in an attempt to frustrate you and enrich themselves. I
wonder why you haven’t notice all these while.

You may choose to disbelieve this email as inconceivable facts
but my doctrine does not permit such act, reason I have to open
up to you to seek the right channel. Your fund was authorized to
be paid to you through the DEMO asset management firm with a
Claim Code Numbers, which was supposed to have been issued to you
before now.

Upon your response, I shall guide you through and provide you
with details to contact the assigned affiliate who will
expeditiously facilitate the release of your fund.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Yours Faithfully,
Administrative Staff.
European Debt Recovery Agent,